Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Goose Pimply All Over

Sorry - on a YouTube stint. Really hot days always remind me of The Seven Year Itch. Something else that gives me endless joy. I really wanted to find the scene where Marilyn talks about various ways to possibly stay cool (perfection) but alas the video has been removed... So it had to be Rachmaninov. Not a bad second in the favourite scene stakes. It shakes me. It quakes me. Every time I see it I go to pieces. Miss Piggy I love you, but I will always love Marilyn more.



That's enough from me, I'm tired and my Mad Men obsession awaits (along with some fresh raspberries....).

Oh P.S!! My boy has a fair dinkum tooth coming through his cut little gum! *ouch*

1 comment:

  1. You've always loved her hey?
    :)
    Is it like how I got giggly over Iva Davies the other day?
    Probably not hey? xxxx
    Heywhatya doing for the long weekend?

    ReplyDelete