Saturday, January 17, 2009

silly clothing post

Ari has this top - I bought it recently on a whim. It is so flipping cute.

On another notre, we planted coriander & rocket today, and found yummy garlic in the garden. Now I just need to figure out what I'm supposed to do with it - I think you're supposed to dry it before you use it? Tomorrow I'm potting up mint and APPLE MINT. YUM. It just sounds like the perfect thing, doesn't it? Espiecially with all this hot weather on its way next week - mojito anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Owl do anything for you! :)
    Hey we're looking all swish the two of us with our special wee blogs.
    Oh shit I was going to say something and now I've forgotten.
    THAT'S RIGHT!!! I'm uploading lots of Ari photos for you to steal off my flickr site- link on my blog! xxx Still in the process so give me a little while.

    ReplyDelete