Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Divine Miss K.

My beautiful Miss K came to visit today and played with my little boy. It was so lovely. There is little more I love than seeing the most important people in my life bonding with him. It was insanely hot - it got to over 40°C. We stayed in the cooling all day which even struggled in the heat. I miss just hanging out with her. She brought fresh raspberries and blackberries with her. YUM.

We sat him up on the bed with a pillow. What a cutie.



So am going to finish all my fiddly little jobs and because there is nothing at all on tele, I'm going to grab my laptop and head to the comfort of my mattress. I just can't decide whether to go to bed with Don Draper or L. B. Jefferies.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Ari- you're looking very cute there leaning up against the pillow! Send my love to your mum.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! What a gorgeous boy! Glad you guys are going well!

    Hannah, thanks again to you and Nat for travelling so far to get to our wedding. Im so sorry I didnt get to chat to you much. It was such a whirlwind day. It meant so much to me that you were there though. Thanks again also for the present, it was so lovely and unexpected!

    How cute is your boy??!! Im so glad you started this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOOH chubba chubba weeeeeeeeeeeboy!
    I miss him now. He has a tooth coming? Brace yerself lady, that's not gonna tickle!
    KT

    ReplyDelete