Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MARKET FIND




On Sunday we went to our local markets, which are just down the road and which we often forget to frequent! Along with some yummy locally grown tomatoes, homemade tomato sauce and some vege seedlings, I purchased this awesome teapot, cups and sugar bowl I found. LOVE IT.

It turns out the teapot doesn't go with the cups and sugar bowl (which I especially love) but they match pretty much perfectly. The teapot is Johnston Brothers form UK and it pours like a dream. I almost didn't buy them because I need another teapot like a hole in the head, but I'm glad I did. What more could you ask for on a Sunday morning market stint?

2 comments:

  1. i covet your tea pot set thing green good ahh love..... hmmm mmmm
    (that's me coveting your stuff) xxx

    ReplyDelete